All official CERN websites should use the CERN logo, with the following conditions:
- The CERN logo should always be an active link to http://cern.ch
- The CERN logo should not be animated or have states (such as :hover or :focus) or scripted interactions.
- On tablets and larger screens the CERN logo must not appear at the top left of the viewport (the logo may only appear at the top left on the core CERN website).
- The CERN logo may be included as a background image, provided that the element is a link to http://cern.ch. Note that background images are ignored when web pages are printed.
- The logo should be no less than 60px wide, and its correct proportions must be respected.
- Observe the general guidelines for use of the CERN logo, such as minimum spacing and colour restrictions